Monday, June 11, 2007


Thoughts for the day:

I've often wondered if... billionaires still spend 20 frantic minutes trying to get that last bit of toothpaste out of the tube, or last squirt of shampoo out of the bottle (don't laugh - i think about this all the time). Are there any billionaires out there that would care to let me know?

Currently reading: Harry Potter (hahaha yes yes - it's in preperation for the LAST book coming out in July wooooooot!)

Last Film watched: Moonlighting (technically tv)- with Bruce Willis - go and watch it, its rather hilarious, very 80s and he's actually quite cute in it - god, im in love with bruce willis!

Currently avoiding: writing my french horror story oooooooOOOOOooooooOOOOOooooo

Currently missing: daniel! of course

Quote(s) of the day (from Moonlighting):

David(Bruce Willis): Six bullets... SIX BULLETS! [Turns around corner to confront the gun wielding man, who fires at him]
David: That guy carries extra bullets. I hate that

Security Officer: I'm sorry, but you're not on the guest list.
David Addison: That's because we're not guests. We're looking for a man with a mole on his nose.
Security Officer A mole on his nose?
Maddie Hayes: A mole on his nose.
Security Officer: [to Maddie] What kind of clothes?
Maddie Hayes: [to David] What kind of clothes?
David Addison: What kind of clothes do you suppose?
Security Officer: What kind of clothes do I suppose would be worn by a man with a mole on his nose? Who knows?
David Addison: Did I happen to mention, did I bother to disclose, that this man that we're seeking with the mole on his nose? I'm not sure of his clothes or anything else, except he's Chinese, a big clue out by itself.
Maddie Hayes: How do you do that?
David Addison: Gotta read a lot of Dr. Seuss.
Security Officer: I'm sorry to say, I'm sad to report, I haven't seen anyone at all of that sort. Not a man who's Chinese with a mole on his nose with some kind of clothes that you can't suppose. So get away from this door and get of this place, or I'll have to hurt you - put my foot in your face.

David Addison: You think that Alexander Graham Bell sat back in his workshop and said, "Why am I inventing the telephone? No one else has one. Who'm I going to call?"

David: Do ducks duck?

3 Comments:

Blogger ... Heidi ...海华 said...

hahaha, i love the dr. Seuss dialogue. so funny. i see i must watch this film then....

5:52 pm  
Blogger cp said...

haha agreed. i would also like to see this film.

4:09 pm  
Blogger leila said...

haha, a dr. seuss film... reading quickly and must have missed that part. I was going to say what was with the random dialogue... but now i'll say i'd like to see that film too.
Oh and i couldn't stop laughing about the billionare thing!! please tell me other thoughts kate!!

6:01 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home